lovin 2 learn...mission statement

This blog is for you... the special peeps that love these little ones....I will update this weekley so you can see what were working on when your little one is away...
Lovin 2 Learn: Dedicated to building a positive foundation where your child will experience happy times while discovering creative skills that will prepare them to enter kindergarten with confidence.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oct 30 Halloween day 3 year class

Halloween is always such a fun day...since we had our Halloween party on Monday today is a regular day of school with a little treat from Talen...THANKS TALEN for the treat bags for everyone!!!
  • What a great week for these boys I love that they have gained new friends and Ive watched them help each other out...
  • Boys will be boys ...yep we've had a few hits and tears but nothing that lasts longer than a few minutes...
  • We had cheese and crackers  and apples today for a treat ...I thought they needed a little good stuff before they eat candy candy candy.
  • Talked about the letter Hh and worked on our colors.
 
LOVIN......the treat bags...Talen said that his Me Ma bought me tons and tons of candy...so cute!

 
 
I have read this book " Skeleton meets the Mummy" to the kids every day for the past week or so that I thought it would be fun to have them retell the story...
Tyce knew the story almost word for word so stinkin cute I took this photo that captured the moment...PRICELESS!!

Love this photo of Talen saving me a spot to sit right next to him.
 
Working on our colors today coloring our Halloween pumpkins...I'm so proud of them they are getting so good to recognize their colors.





 
 
Today I introduced the ruler to the class...we made a car track that had letters and places for them to drive their cars...
they did a really good job and when I would tell them to drive to the letter H they would with lots of car sounds...this was a fun work page for the kids.


 
 
 
The kids love my BIG race track...This is only the second time Ive gotten it out...when its put together it winds around the whole front room...the boys love this...the great thing is when the cars need new batteries I give them the screwdriver and they fix their car.....they feel so big!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE all of these cute pictures, and love that Tyce could tell the story so well! ;) And thanks so much to Talen for the fun treat bags!!

    ReplyDelete