lovin 2 learn...mission statement

This blog is for you... the special peeps that love these little ones....I will update this weekley so you can see what were working on when your little one is away...
Lovin 2 Learn: Dedicated to building a positive foundation where your child will experience happy times while discovering creative skills that will prepare them to enter kindergarten with confidence.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Nov 16...4 year class

Lila was the special leader today...
Lila lead us in the Pledge and they are so good at saying the Pledge of Allegiance I just love to listen to them...
We know the days of the week song and sing that every morning...they love that....
We've been working on taking their time on work sheets and using more than just one color...sometimes they get done in 30 seconds ...sooo I make them go back and add more color and stay in the lines...they are getting better...they hurry and get done with their worksheet FAST so they can play till every ones done...Awwww so now they have to sit and read a book till the class is done... I think that helps them take a little more time....I know mean Miss Lisa but...I want them to do their best!!
Oh I also love it when they say I will just finish this at home????
Hmmmm isn't that what they come to school for...silly kids.
Todd said I have to many fun toys to play with....
Can I just tell you how much I truly love these little kids they are GREAT!
 Working on our cutting....Ive really noticed how much better they are getting at cutting on the lines and holding their scissors right...that's a hard one to master...So proud of them.



 
 Just a few of the finished pages...GREAT JOB!!!


 
 I love to watch them talk to each other about colors they are using they are so serious about this.

 Ive given them colored pencils to use ...they can stay in the lines a little bit better and they really love the them. Its like they have a little pow wow on what colors they use and if they use colored pencils or crayons...
 
 We've been working on the letter Tt all week...I think this has been a fun letter for them...





No comments:

Post a Comment