lovin 2 learn...mission statement

This blog is for you... the special peeps that love these little ones....I will update this weekley so you can see what were working on when your little one is away...
Lovin 2 Learn: Dedicated to building a positive foundation where your child will experience happy times while discovering creative skills that will prepare them to enter kindergarten with confidence.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New preschool blog...

Soooo I have never had this happen to me but....
Ive been a bit crazy uploading tons..... yes tons of photos of your darling little ones learning and growing at preschool.... and now my blog has locked me out... they said I have used up all the space on this blog soooo I have to do something different... for now my FB page for Lovin 2 Learn is working... Thanks for being you and having such wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment